Original topic:

Regarding camera.

(Topic created on: 10-14-2021 08:50 PM)
Washe
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Galaxy A52(4G) has really good daylight camera despite having average night-mode camera. As it also has OIS which can gather more light through opening shutter for a long, it is not performing like I expected. Sometimes, the details of captured image is lost. OIS doesn't work properly in videography. It shakes the entire video until I turn on EIS. Also the nighttime camera quality is quite weak. It overexposes the brighter part and underexposes the darker part when the night-mode is turned on. I urge Samsung to fix these issues as soon as possible. As I thought of getting good results at the night, I didn't get so. The night-mode and OIS aren't working like they should work. I think, Samsung can fix these issues in the future by giving a fruitful software update.

BTW, my device's software version is up to date. Not only I but also many A52 users are giving mixed feedback about the lowlight camera and poorly optimized OIS. Seriously it needs improvement.
5 Comments
satdidoS21FE
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
These two are few minutes back took same problem brother need improvement by Samsung on top priority 20211014_193004_57782.jpg20211014_192946_57781.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Give bug report to samsung they can definitely resolve your
0 Likes
manovm97
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
It seems OIS is just gimmick for a52.
0 Likes
TechySud
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
OIS is just for selling this phone otherwise there is nothing special in this phone other than the brand value. So it won't sell. It's like **bleep** feature its there but not operational.
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and we appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.   

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes