Original topic:

Regarding Request for A8 Plus (2018) One UI 2.0 Update

(Topic created on: 11-30-2020 01:21 AM)
DarshanVaru
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Hello,
I am a Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) user. The device was a mid range premium of early 2018 with all premium features like IP68, Glass Back, Aluminum Frame, dual front camera, making device feel premium not only from hardware and looks wise but from Software as well as none of the mid rangers today has that level of Software as this phone has, which was adopted from their Flagships.

The device was originally on Nougat and was updated to Oreo and subsequently to Android Pie running One UI 1.0. The device is still stucked on the same update and no later updates were provided despite being following 3 reasons:-

1:-Samsung's Latest policy for providing 3 Major OS updates[ Especially it was for Upper Mid rangers and above]
2:- Device runs smooth today as well and It is capable of update.
3:- Samsung Has got a hold on it's One UI perfectly to depth. And Developers can make it happen to update this phone.

I thought The team of developers might look after that but it wasn't.
 I request Samsung and its innovative Developers on behalf of many users of this device, to please look at this forgotten one and people know 

We all have hope that- Samsung who has ultimate goal to give its users the best experience and fulfilling customers demand will surely

I would end my concern by saying that -
Small thinks makes difference and no other than Samsung has experienced it in field of Smartphone market.

A Genuine Request to those who don't used this device, Don't post things that you haven't experienced it OR You feel it is irrelevant.

Thanking You and Hoping Something Good.

3 Comments
Dileepsalian
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung gives 3 major updates only to a51 and a71 and latest flagships
0 Likes
Msumro
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
even a7 got 2.0 why can't a8 plus
0 Likes
ashvin1181
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
i am using this mobile but no update received and other mi or redmi mobile is miui 12 rom update for all mobile. i think mi or redmi mobile is better than Samsung Galaxy mobile
0 Likes