Original topic:

Regarding Fingerprint limit

(Topic created on: 02-23-2020 02:32 PM)
AjithJoseph3596
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
A request from members to Brand ambassador in the community, i request you to ask/push samsung to increase the limit of no. of fingerprint in mobile to at least 5, now my a70 has 3, m20 has 3.. But my dad honor has 5. I tried to give feedback many time no use, send email to customer care tried all the possible methods no use.. At last let the brand ambassador in the community is last hope to get this option.. For some people 3 is enough but not for me.. In mom m20  dad, mom, brother have fingerprints but i need to enter type password every time. for honor due to 5 no problem... I hope that brand ambassador in the community will bring this option.. I don't know about S and Note series limit of fingerprint in case they have 5 but not A and M series i think this is not a premium option a basis some what i think they can give. I believe ambassador will bring this option since you have may have contacts with some executive in samsung.. Lets believe in ambassador😇😇.. 
3 Comments
RushabhShah
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
yaa you are right in my A70s their the limit is same of 3 fingerprint scanner they should extend the limit to 5 fingerprint
Galaxy A
Lets hope..
0 Likes
RushabhShah
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
yaa 😅
0 Likes