Original topic:

Red color badge icon on my whatsapp application

(Topic created on: 11-01-2020 11:07 AM)
Spacewalk100
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
From Oct 22nd I'm noticing a red color badge icon is appearing (left side of the app) on my whatsapp app, and it's not the notification badge icon but it's quite similar to that.
I've tried all the possible solution to resolve this issue but it's didn't work out for me. So if anyone having same issue or having knowledge about this then please contact me. sandipsingharoy46@gmail.com
0 Likes
10 Comments
nopesh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
can you plz do me a favour??
voice recording app isn't recording while playing music on my phone but it used to before
0 Likes
Spacewalk100
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Voice recorder will not record if you're playing any media on your device... . But as you said that it's used to be then I'll suggest you to check your phone's permission or allow voice recorder to record in background. Hope this will resolve your issue... .😊
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Can you provide a screenshot of the same?
0 Likes
Spacewalk100
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
here is my screen shot please help me if you're aware about this issue...???Screenshot_20201101-133653_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
This occurs sometimes, the only way is to reinstall whatsapp
0 Likes
Spacewalk100
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I've tried but it didn't work out for me... .
0 Likes
Spacewalk100
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
can you please seek more information about this issue from your collegues or friends who knows about this or having same... .
Your help will much appreciated... .🙏
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Actually I don't have many friends, and the three I have use devices from other companies. I will search the internet for some solution, and if I get, will surely inform you.
0 Likes
Spacewalk100
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
okay... .
0 Likes