Original topic:

RealMe 3Pro vs Galaxy A50s Camera

(Topic created on: 03-08-2020 08:59 AM)
naveenbhatiamusic
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

I've observes that some of the Chinese smartphone companies are providing some good camera options to their customers as compared to Samsung galaxy users.

You can see in attached images,

I'm a nature photographer, and have clicked some photos with both the phones. 1. RealMe 3pro 2. Galaxy A50s , but found that dual camera and selfie camera in realme3 pro is better than A50s Tripple camera setup.

Top 2 images has been taken by realme3pro and lower 3 by A50s ive tries to get best detailed photographs with both the Phones by using different angles but found that I've to struggle more to take best click on A50s.

And after getting an update for Android 10 on A50s, camera has been changed a lot, changed from the last version.

For low light even pro mode cannot do anything.
6 Comments
BHEESHMA
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
picture quality never related to triple camera or mega pixels 😅 it's about what lens and how capable the lens and it's sensor when it comes image details capturing 🤞

that's why apple is still using 12 MP primary camera 😂

I agree as you said Chinese manufacturers are providing and Samsung should improve a bit more to compete with Sony camera sensors .
Imsouk7
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
software processing is the main, number of cameras and megapixels are gimmick.
sayanm50
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
realme better
NitishBadhan
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Personally I never liked Chinese companies whatever they provide who cares I like Samsung and apple. no else company can come to their level whateer they do in whatsoever field. they are just kids in front of these who are just trying to make their place in market. people like Samsung and Apple becz they have earned trust of people
they don't care for what other companies offer. that is callef reputation.
Black98600
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Chinese companies don't increase the photo quality instead they just boost the color of the picture for better looking.
rash99
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
whiche photo from click by galaxy a50s.??
0 Likes