Original topic:

Ram Plus on Galaxy A52s 5G

(Topic created on: 10-27-2021 11:15 AM)
Mishkat-Tasdid
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Got the new update on A52s 5G for Ram plus, Security Patch and camera stability. Ram Plus is not a option to turn on or off it's by default.  If you have 8GB ram well now you will have 4 additional virtual RAM. I didn't need that much anyway.  But it's good to be there for future. It used to be rooted 3rd party apps but now it's on the OS which is kind of amazing. But the camera stability is the same. I couldn't notice any difference while taking videos or photos. They didn't fix the bug I was having on always on display is not setting off black pixels when I select always on display "always option" and becauseof  rhat it draina lot of battey and I'munable to use alwayson display. This a bug should be fixed. It does turns off when I use the option for 10 seconds option. And they also miss my request for Samsung pay. 

3 Comments
Sam70168
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Bro trust me that 4gb virtual ram is totally useless 🤣 i have same phone with 6gb variant
0 Likes
Galaxy A
6GB ram is already enough. I didn't need extra ram but it's fun to have. And it's just for storing memory. It seems to be working. Last night I was on PDF, chrome, YouTube, Video download, server upload (NAS), and many other apps ware open and all of then were exactly at the place where I kept them ( Before I updated for 4GB virtual ram / Without 4GB virtual ram ). So couldn't verify if it will do anything better. I use to use it on my first device which had 1GB ram and was very slow after few month so I rooted it and used 2GB virtual RAM from an SD card it did work pretty well but it break that phone and it died. So for that seeing it Without root and 3rd party apps is pretty cool for me.
Prasad0507
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
We want Ram Plus in Samsung A51 at the earliest.