Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Quick notification panel problem🥺A70

(Topic created on: 04-02-2020 01:51 PM)
Amaljith
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
After updating my phone to android 10 quick notification panel is not working on my Samsung galaxy A70...i noticed same problem on my brothers s9+....i turned it on and off but it is not working.😐

i restarted my device several times and then it worked but when the next time i restart the device suddenly the feature stop functioning.😑😬

Please Samsung i hope you will fix this bug as soon as possible.....🙏🙏🙏

with high hopes
                                                            your customer
                                                            AMALJITH.A 

In this video you can clearly see i am trying to swipe the notification panel down from the middle of the home screen and it is not working😔
it's a bug and hoping Samsung will fix it in the next update 
thanks to Samsung,other than this issue my phone is working better than before after the android 10 one ui 2.0😊😇
0 Likes
20 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
Bro, if you are using Goodlock app/task changer then turn it off or uninstall it and try again..
Amaljith
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
bro i don't think Good lock is the reason for this bug my brother didn't installed good lock application and still the notification panel is not working on his s9+ so it is definitely a bug😄
0 Likes
Amaljith
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Well Thanku bro for informing me the solution🤝
Galaxy A
Bro, task changer is creating this problem..uninstalling is your choice...

Kabhi kabhi changing themes bhi ye issue arise karta hai..so double check everything..👍😌
Amaljith
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
well thanku for your advice but no offence i am not uninstalling goodlock bro...thank u🙏
Galaxy A
Bro, maine keha bhi nahi..its totally upto u..👍😌..relax..
Amaljith
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
bro i turned off and on the task changer and it worked thank you😇
Amaljith
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
but it only worked once i need to turn task changer off and on each time to work the quick notification bar properly😑
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
yes bro Due to Goodlock app the navigation bar swipe does not work