Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Quick notification panel problem🥺A70

(Topic created on: 04-02-2020 11:55 AM)
Amaljith
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
After updating my phone to android 10 quick notification panel is not working on my Samsung galaxy A70...i noticed same problem on my brothers s9+....i turned it on and off but it is not working.😐

i restarted my device several times and then it worked but when the next time i restart the device suddenly the feature stop functioning.😑😬

Please Samsung i hope you will fix this bug as soon as possible.....🙏🙏🙏

with high hopes
                                                            your customer
                                                            AMALJITH.A 

In this video you can clearly see i am trying to swipe the notification panel down from the middle of the home screen and it is not working😔
it's a bug and hoping Samsung will fix it in the next update 
thanks to Samsung,other than this issue my phone is working better than before after the android 10 one ui 2.0😊😇
0 Likes
Amaljith
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
bro i am not uninstalling good lock for quick notification panel......good lock deserves much importance than quick notification panel.....if goodlock is the problem Samsung should find a solution to fix this problem😄
Amaljith
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
anyway thanks for letting me know the about the goodlock😊
Galaxy A
I have A50 and facing same problems. when it problem come, I did my phone one time restart.
Amaljith
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
ya for now me too😁
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
remove task changer for good
Amaljith
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
bro i turned off and on the task changer....so now it works there is no need to uninstall the good lock for that ✌🥳
Solution
Galaxy A
Bro, isliye to kehe the..that you need to turn it off completely for sometime and let this issue get fixed..I am also not using it..especially vertical stack task changer is causing more issues..
0 Likes
Amaljith
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
yes bro you are right🥺✌
yogioni
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
i have a70s and same problem i am facing since software got updated
0 Likes
Yash
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

A70 user.

I too had this problem( NO GOOD LOCK INSTALLED) , i had updated my A70 to android 11,  2 weeks after its release. Since then till today morning i didnt have any issues, but i did notice that my phone behaved very strange when i plugged in the charger and used it. The screen would sometimes freeze while some actions were performed by itself (can also be bcz my cable is damaged).  Today morning i saw that the notification bar was not extending at all. (The swipe anywhere on screen to extend had always been off, never used it. )

I saw that there was an update , security patch from April 1 2021, i just installed it and my notification bar worked normally! ISSUE STILL NOT RESOLVED

At first i thought it was resolved but i still am facing the problem. It is happening frequently  and i have to activate the "pull down anywhere on the screen to use it but it doesn't work when i try to pull down the notification bar over any application . IT IS VERY MOODY !! 

PLZ help!!!!! 

0 Likes