Original topic:

Pubg joystick automatically moving when in rest position

(Topic created on: 06-24-2020 09:55 PM)
rachits_777
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

Whenever I am not using my joystick for movement. I have stopped for a while suppose my joystick automatically starts moving and shifts slowly on it's own. How to resolve this problem pls help. I have uninstalled and installed again still no use. And cleared memory and cache of the app still of no Use. Pls Samsung Team fix it. It's really sad that I am facing issues that too it's been only 6-8 months since I bought the Galaxy A50. I hope you guys resolve this issue soon. Thank You!

9 Comments
Galaxy A
If you are using screen guard /glass / or tempered.
Remove it and try i too had that issue.
But after removing the temperred , the device works properly.
0 Likes
rachits_777
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Bro removed tempered glass and tried still not fixed. Pls help Samsung team

0 Likes
Galaxy A
It will be fixed in the next update i think sooo...
0 Likes
DHANJEETKUMAR
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
clear cache of pubg mobile after that splve this problem
0 Likes
rachits_777
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Yes, I have put tempered glass. But if I remove it won't screen get scratches. And dents on screen. And was your joystick automatically shifting little and then more and getting to normal after like 5-6mins

0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly be informed Pubg is a 3rd party application which is not from Samsung. As we are trained to handle Samsung software and hardware related troubleshooting, we advise you to contact to the respective application software support. You can reach to the app developer through email channel go to: Play store > select more option> select installed app> click on read more.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
prathapp
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I'm using Samsung A51 I face the same issue fix this problem
0 Likes
krauus9
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I guess I am not too late . The problem arise from the phone itself.  See the digitizer is so sensitive  and the material from which the phone is made also add the problem . When u hold your phone firmly in your palm . Pubg joystick will sense them from the edge of the phone . Through the metal (maybe plastic ) to solve this put a plastic back cover that shield the edge of the phone from your finger sweat . And problem is solved .

0 Likes
rugunrobin
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
I am using samsung s10 and i face the same issue.... i dont even hv screen guard..... you are supposed to fix this problem
0 Likes