Original topic:

Proximity Sensor issue A71

(Topic created on: 07-22-2021 03:47 PM)
m925
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
I am facing this issue frequently that when phone is not placed near ear the screen remains OFF.
Than I realized that this issue can't be resolved by Samsung because of wrong design.

The proximity sensor location is near front camera and speakers at the top of phone it becomes dirty when it touches your ear during call. 👍

Samsung to improve design and should change location of proximity sensor or use something else to sense 🤔
4 Comments
kmS10
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Hey m925,

I suggest you share the feedback directly to the developer as per the steps mentioned here https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Send-Feedback-Report-a-Bug-to-Samsung/td-p/....

Regards
KM
0 Likes
m925
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
What is the use of feedback when design is wrong it can't be resolved by software.
0 Likes
kmS10
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
It's a great feedback developers look for to keep in find while working on launching new devices. Your feedback might help future buyers 😆😆
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes