Original topic:

Problems with A52s 5G

(Topic created on: 02-12-2022 02:37 PM)
ShahbazShahin
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi. I am facing three problems right now with my A52s 5G. 

First, sometimes i use loud speaker while talking. The screen is supposed to be on for the entire talk time. But here the screen goes off after a few seconds which creates problem when i want to finish the call or do something else. 

Second, when i am replying to a message (messenger or whatsapp) from notification panel directly, every time a new message comes, the keyboard disappeares for a bit and this creates problem in typing cause other things under the keyboard get pressed due to the tapping which was intended for typing.

Third, the wifi icon doesn't show the net connection unavailable icon when the internet is not available. This is a huge problem cause i wouldn't know when to switch back to data which makes the notification delay for any kind of messages.

If you have any solution for these, please let me know. 
10 Comments
Newbie_Gamerz
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
For the screen going off during loudspeaker call - It's normal and intended AFAIK. Been experiencing this with all the various devices I use. Change your screen timeout duration to extend it.

The second one I'm not sure. Will try it myself and report back soon.

The third one is something weird in your case. Mine shows the connection unavailable icon everytime I lose connection.

FYI I have the same A52s.
ShahbazShahin
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Screen timeout duration is set at 5 minutes. But this timeout is not applicable for calling screen. All the devices i have used before, the calling screen remains on whole time for the ongoing call on loudspeaker. I think this is a problem with one ui.
Newbie_Gamerz
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Might not be a "problem" but a feature. May put up as a feature request tho'
0 Likes
Newbie_Gamerz
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Ok I tried the second one from my siblings phone. Didn't face the keyboard disappearing for a bit and reappearing or stuff. Might be a bug in your side.
mojaseel7
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Any bug in Android 12 update?
0 Likes
kanxq
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Many bug in android 12
0 Likes
f62_CA
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
I am facing the second bug on yt daily
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Third can be solved by turning on mobile data and wifi simultaneously. So it will automatically use mobile data when wifi is not available. However I have same device and haven't noticed 2 and 3. And I think 1 is intended to work like that and not a bug.
0 Likes
ShahbazShahin
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Tried that as well. In absence of wifi, it doesn't switch to mobile data automatically though it is supposed to. Maybe that's a bug. I also think the third one is not a bug but at the same time, it can't be an intended feature as well. I think they forgot to add the feature to keep it on.
0 Likes