Original topic:

Problems Error Samsung A51 After Update September "Android Security Patch Level"

(Topic created on: 10-13-2021 10:52 AM)
FirojKhan467
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
After i installed september security petch software update of nearabout 561 mb in my galaxy a51 device These problems happen with me which is also happening with the other peoples.

1. Phone restart automatically 

2. Battery draining issue 

3. Sound not comes there is problem in Device sound 

4. Mobile phone completely freeze and completely not working

These are the issues that we are facing after updated our phone. I hope samsung fix this issue as soon as possible. 

Jis bhi Bhai-Bahan ko ye problem ho rahi please same post kare or Customer Care ko ye problems call kar ke share kare 1800407267864
5 Comments
Kihsa007
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
The same happening with my device...provide any software update and fix this...presently this device is useless! My money wasted! fix this issue ASAP!
FILLIPANT
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Send feedback through samsung members app with proper screenshot of the problem.....here Noone form samsung team see your problem please share them as a feedback.
Soul_Catcher
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Report to admin
0 Likes
Soumyajit006
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Im also facing Those problems 😑
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/ 

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-can-i-optimise-and-extend-the-battery-life-on-... 

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes