Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Problem with new update of galaxy a31

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 08:23 PM)
EAGLEGAMING
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Recenlty i updated my Galaxy Smartphone and after that i am facing some battery issue suddenly phone shuts automatically off at 30 to 40% and battery is draining very fast like theres drop of 20 % in 3 to 4 min of usage

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Observe Battery Performance In Next 3-5 Days , If You Are Facing Critical Poor Battery Performance Visit Service Center And Change Ur Battery.

View solution in context

Solution
Gouravmistri2020
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
At first run your phone in normal mode for 2 days and observe the result. Then run your phone in 'Medium Power Saving' and 'Maximum Power Saving' mode on the 3rd and 4th day respectively and observe the results. Make a conclusion on the battery performance. If needed please visit Samsung Service Center.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Comments
Solution
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Observe Battery Performance In Next 3-5 Days , If You Are Facing Critical Poor Battery Performance Visit Service Center And Change Ur Battery.

View solution in context

EAGLEGAMING
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Ok thanks
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
If My Comment Is Helpful , Kindly Accept My Comment As Solution.
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Try charging with the device powered off, from 20% to 85%.
Then turn it on and see if the problem persists.

If it still occurs, you will have to wait for another update.
0 Likes
Solution
Gouravmistri2020
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
At first run your phone in normal mode for 2 days and observe the result. Then run your phone in 'Medium Power Saving' and 'Maximum Power Saving' mode on the 3rd and 4th day respectively and observe the results. Make a conclusion on the battery performance. If needed please visit Samsung Service Center.

View solution in context

0 Likes
samFansi
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Same here!
0 Likes