Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Problem with new update of galaxy a31

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 08:23 PM)
EAGLEGAMING
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Recenlty i updated my Galaxy Smartphone and after that i am facing some battery issue suddenly phone shuts automatically off at 30 to 40% and battery is draining very fast like theres drop of 20 % in 3 to 4 min of usage

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Observe Battery Performance In Next 3-5 Days , If You Are Facing Critical Poor Battery Performance Visit Service Center And Change Ur Battery.

View solution in context

Solution
Gourav_Mistri
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
At first run your phone in normal mode for 2 days and observe the result. Then run your phone in 'Medium Power Saving' and 'Maximum Power Saving' mode on the 3rd and 4th day respectively and observe the results. Make a conclusion on the battery performance. If needed please visit Samsung Service Center.

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Comments
Solution
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Observe Battery Performance In Next 3-5 Days , If You Are Facing Critical Poor Battery Performance Visit Service Center And Change Ur Battery.
EAGLEGAMING
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Ok thanks
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
If My Comment Is Helpful , Kindly Accept My Comment As Solution.
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Try charging with the device powered off, from 20% to 85%.
Then turn it on and see if the problem persists.

If it still occurs, you will have to wait for another update.
0 Likes
Solution
Gourav_Mistri
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
At first run your phone in normal mode for 2 days and observe the result. Then run your phone in 'Medium Power Saving' and 'Maximum Power Saving' mode on the 3rd and 4th day respectively and observe the results. Make a conclusion on the battery performance. If needed please visit Samsung Service Center.
0 Likes
Members_dMX4Qr9
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi.  My Medium power saving mode is not working after updating. And turning on maximum power saving mode limits the apps. How to turn on medium power saving mode after updating ? 

0 Likes
Gourav_Mistri
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
At first run your smartphone in Safe Mode and then try to start medium power saving mode. If it not turns on then, clear the cache files from settings. Then check it.
0 Likes
samFansi
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Same here!
0 Likes