Original topic:

Problem after android 11 update in A50

(Topic created on: 09-08-2021 04:29 PM)
swapnil1990
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
After updating to android 11 i can't properly use apps like twitter facebook and whatsapp...It's crashing as well as it can't seem to sync to new post. At first I thought it might be an issue with my internet but my internet is fine.
Samsung need to provide stable update ASAP.
12 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Check update for Android system web view in playstore if available then update it and if already updated then once perform these below steps

A. Wipe Cache Partition.

Steps to perform.

1) Turn off the device.

(Connect with type C cable and connect with pc/laptop or type c earphone only for Android 11 )
...........OR.......
IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER MOBILE THEN CONNECT WITH CABLE WHETHER IT IS TYPE C TO TYPE C OR MICRO USB PORT take help of otg connector to connect with other mobile.

2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the spower button.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
4) Press the Volume down key to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition".
5) Press Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Select Reboot System.
6) Press the Power key to restart the device.

If still same issue persist then try these below steps

B. Reset App Preferences.
Settings >Apps> Tap on Top Right 3Dots and select Reset App preferences.

C. Go to settings >general Management >reset>reset settings.

(NOTE : Reset settings/ Reset App preferences, change all settings to default)
0 Likes
Members_rOXOii0
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

It doesn't work

0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Meanwhile you can send feedback to Samsung by using get help section
GetHelp>>SendFeedback>>ErrorReport/AskQuestion>choose appropriate section

Screenshot_20201223-115720_Samsung Members_65434.jpg

Screenshot_20201110-145908_Samsung Members_63169.jpg

0 Likes
Kulss
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Exactly... even I'm facing the same, all of a sudden it says your data connection is off or something like that.. hope samsung will upgrade the bugs in the next update.

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
YDC
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

First off Samsung are a load of bull. From dodgy ghosting screens to useless charging ports on the ten or more version's of Samsung I have owned .

They would really want to seriously pull there pants up. Only reason I use it as its supplied by work now.

But to fix the above issues. System》app》all apps or system apps》look for webview apps (possibly 2 or 3) and clear its cache.  

Well done samsung, customers sorting out your issues again. Keep up poor service #poorworkmanship

swapnil1990
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
This is my first and last time ever, im not gonna buy poor samsung devices and services afterwards. Keep up your third grade poor work samsung .
0 Likes
Rehaan990
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I have a problem in my phone samsung galaxy a50s it's always switching off itself... Please find a solution SAMSUNG!!
its frustrating
sam1211
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

can samsung please look into this. same my phone is getting auto restarted and getting stuck at times. super frustrating. The update is buggy.

0 Likes