Original topic:

Poor performance low light camera Samsung A72

(Topic created on: 07-27-2021 09:29 PM)
For7ov
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Hello, am I the only one who can't see anything in video during night or low light? 

Pictures are also not good, almost see nothing in low light. 

Even 100 bucks smartphone of my friend can make videos in dark places, he can change ISO and aperture and it works. I do that but the camera doesn't show anything.

Samsung A72 is worse than 100 bucks smartphone for camera during night. its disappointing. Even with an app, it's still lame. Will there be a fix for this? 

phone has last update and it's a new phone. Resetting it won't change anything I think. 

Samsung should be ashamed... at this price especially. I'm just disappointed 

3 Comments
Galaxy A
Hey on My A52 after this update low light performance is increased

Try night mode for crisp photos
0 Likes
MrAKS
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Performance is not upto marks. Nothing change in a72 and a52.. overpriced a72 has nothing new.. front and back camera performance of my a72 and m31 are same. One is 17k phone and other one is 35k phone.. 🤔
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes