Original topic:

Poor Signal Quality in A7 (2016)

(Topic created on: 08-13-2018 12:59 AM)
thenikhilsingh
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I use a Jio SIM card and I don't get proper speed or signal. My friend sitting right beside me would use his mobile data from the same carrier but he would get nice speed. Even I put my sim card in his phone, it would properly, meaning that the problem is with the phone and not the carrier or sim. I put the same sim card in a Samsung A5 (2016), same condition, but when I put it in Samsung S8, it works superbly, better internet speed and higher signal strength. Can it be because of the system software updates?
17 Comments
ayazahmed
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
network wire fault
0 Likes
Sandeepky
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
bro my A7 2016 also having same problem with internet bro. they must provide software update update
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
We do apologize for the inconvenience caused as you are facing internet speed issue. We would like to suggest you kindly follow the below mention steps to overcome the Issue;

- Check by using any other SIM card.
- Ensure that network frequency of your device should be selected on Auto-mode.
- Menu > Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Network Mode > Select auto mode (GSM/WCDMA/LTE).
- Search for the Network Manually as follows:
Menu > Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > Select Manual Search.
- Please do reset your device on factory mode after taking the data backup Via Smart switch and remove the Google account.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
natashagupta
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
hi
0 Likes
natashagupta
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
yr bolo
0 Likes
natashagupta