Original topic:

Poor Network Connectivity

(Topic created on: 12-29-2020 11:11 AM)
DarshanChatterjee
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Sadden to say this but my 3 years old J7 max is much more better than my 10 months old Galaxy A71 in case of network connectivity.  Not only in cellular but also in wifi. REALLY DISAPPOINTING. My J7 max is giving pretty much strong connection and wifi speed. But A71 is unable to reach the speed and sometime disconnects unnaturally. I have tried every possible revolutions to solve this problem. But no result. I hope Samsung will improve this in upcoming update. 
13 Comments
Desichora786
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
my A71 is working fine
0 Likes
Desichora786
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
bro first contact your connection's service centre
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Read my full post. My other phone is working fine with the same network operators.
Desichora786
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
will explain you after taking my class
Galaxy A
my A71 No wifi network Problems working fine
0 Likes
Desichora786
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
some times network settings of your device causes slow internet contacting network operator will help you as they will reset all the network settings of your particular connection for ex. your ip address . contact them they will solve your concern. or visit costumer service centre and get your device checked.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I can understand what you're trying to say. But resetting network setting from the operator will affect all the devices. That's the problem. My other devices are working fine with same connection. Often disconnect wifi is a problem within the phone itself.

I visit the service center and they're unable to detect the fault.

Anyway. thanks.
0 Likes
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
It also happens sometimes to my A71. I think it is some type of bug because it wasn't like this some months before.
Galaxy A
Yes. When the phone was new it wasn't like that. Wifi was working fine. But now. 😑😑