Srinivasasarma10
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Internet speed meter
MobileData and wifi usage in notification area
Inbuilt AppLock
Dual apps for all apps
Directors mode like in Samsung S22(which is dual video recording)
Extra brightness
Signature feature In messaging app
Potrait video
RAM details in the recent menu
Call recording in VOWIFI
Adaptive refresh rate
90 hz refresh rate

----------------Additional-------------
Look and feel change of notification panel like Control centre in redmi or realme etc
11 Comments
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Real time network speed, RAM details in recent menu & control center will be never be implemented coz it is used by redmi, realme & xiaomi in their smartphones & Samsung will never copy them...
Also the applock feature you're asking for is software based...
Samsung has secure folder, a far better alternative from those applocks coz it's hardware based & secured by Knox, thus it's more reliable & secure than those
Why do you want to make One UI trash like realme UI or MiUi? 🙄
One UI is far better than those
Galaxy A
You feel like those are trash for you not for the people who likes it.
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Absolutely MiUi & realme UI can't compete with One UI coz One UI is One UI & it's far better than them...
One UI has no adds or bloatware like those MiUi or realme UI which comes with huge bloatware out of the box...
If you wanted these features then why did you buyed Samsung smartphone?
You should have gone with those cheap chinese c r a p🙄
0 Likes
Galaxy A
If you have issues contact Samsung and inform them not to include the features which i have mentioned. You are not right person to ask me to decide one UI or miui. I am the person who gives suggestions, if Samsung accepts it's and gives the features. If not it's their decision. But you are not the person to decide. What if Samsung gives these in one UI, will you leave this Samsung buy some other phone. Because these are the features i liked which you did not. Individual's likes should not be decided by you. Ok..
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Firstly samsung will never give these features. So their is no chance for me to leave Samsung 😂 😆
I know Samsung better than you coz using Samsung's Flagship from 2019... From S10+ i shifted to S20 FE 5G last year so I've a gd experience of Samsung & One UI...
Secondly i don't have any issues even if Samsung provides these features, coz i already mentioned above that Samsung will never provide these so stop dreaming for these MiUi or realme UI features or get yourself a redmi or realme phone😆
0 Likes
Galaxy A
If you don't have issues, then why are you questioning about the features which i have given as suggestions.That would be none of your business right. Sometimes you say those features are **bleep** and sometimes you say no issues with those features. Before you say something get calrified yourself before you post something. . Again you are not the person to say to choose redmi or Samsung. Only thing I can suggest to provide the features to samsung. I think you can understand what i say.
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes i definitely got what you're saying, but i think you are not ready to accept that Samsung will not provide these features coz those are realme & redmi smartphones features & Samsung doesn't copy anyone🤭
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Still you are coming back to same question. Since my 1St reply i was saying that it was just a suggestion. If the above features are given or not, it's upto them. The only thing I can do is request or suggest the features.....there are some features called double tap to lock, double tap to open screen kind of features were not available prior to Android 11 one UI 3.0, but these features are available in redmi, realme mobiles. So, these are available in one UI 4.0. so if that is the case did Samsung copy the features from redmi or realme... These are some features which are liked by users and these are requested by users. So these kind of features available in samsung's one UI since one UI 3.0.
Again i say it's just a requet or suggestion.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Data saver toggle
0 Likes