Original topic:

Phone often gets switchoff

(Topic created on: 04-24-2020 01:02 AM)
RufusGeorgeSamuel
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My Samsung A50 S model phone gets often switched off while I'm working on it. It's been six months since I have bought this and the problem started before 1month. Today it was affected with the same problem twice
What may be the issue
Since we are under lockdown, no Samsung Showroom will be open for several months
0 Likes
3 Comments
Galaxy A
Use Your Phone in safe mode, if You don't see any problem with it then the problem will be with your apps and not with the device.
Do Factory Reset. Dont forget to take backup of your data. Also avoid if your are using any 3rd party apps which are installed from other than Playstore and Galaxy store.

To enable Safe mode..
Press and hold the Power button > Tap and hold Power off > When the Reboot to safe mode prompt appears, tap again or tap OK.
Galaxy A
I am using a50s and the problem was happening with I just cleared the cache partition and now its working smoothly
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device

1. Check Auto Restart should be Off: Setting> General management >Reset>Auto restart off.
  2. Clear cache memory of a particular application: Settings>Apps>Select particular app (e.g. Samsung Internet)>Storage>Clear Cache

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes