Original topic:

Phone blocked

(Topic created on: 12-01-2020 11:01 AM)
SwopnaSaritBarik
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I Have a Samsung Galaxy A30 (SM-A305F) running Android 10. It is locked by the MDM or Knox from Samsung. As i boot the phone it automatically opens the Knox Enrollment Service and also Launches an app "Samsung Finance Plus". The knox verification fails and it locks the phone straight away. No other app, i literally mean no other app can be opened. Whenever you would try to open any app, it gives a message "Security policy has blocked the app". Here are some other major issues. 1) I can get into settings through the notification panel. I can get the developer options but the "USB Debugging" option is permanently greyed out. No matter what i do, change date time etc, it simply never comes to life. 2)OEM Unlock option is not visible in the developer options. *Though i can get into the Download mode or Boot mode by pressing the volume up and down buttons at start. 3)In download mode it says "FRP Lock = Off, OEM Lock = ON(L). 4)Factory reset is possible from Stock Recovery, but after resetting and finishing the setup it would again get locked and wont even allow you to open the playstore. Same Knox Enrollment Service comes up and blocks everything. 5)Only back button is availabe. Home button and recent apps button do not appear. I tried to turn on the onscreen navigation bar and when i use it i get a message "Security policy restricts the use of this key". 6)In settings, knox enrollment service and samsung finance plus apps cannot be Force Stop or Uninstalled. They are also device admins and the option to deactivate thier admin status is greyed out. 7)I tried to Flash TWRP in download mode but i get an error message saying "Custom Binary Blocked due to remaining installment balance" 8)However i can get into the phone and install apps with a trick. I can reset the phone and use it without finishing the setup process by getting in through the keyboard settings. Through this route i can launch Nova or Apex Launcher and install apps and use them. But if i go back and complete the setup process, then again it gets locked 9)Package Disabler Pro is not working. 10) When i connect the phone to my PC, i t says security policy restricts PC connections.
0 Likes
Evans13
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
there's no need to flash twrp
0 Likes
Galaxy A
not trwr no rom is flashing
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Contact XDA developer for the same.

And before that I would suggest you to contact Samsung Finance Plus and tell them the whole situation. And I wish and hope they will help u out.
Galaxy A
in Harryana Most of the labourers are from Bihar and local due to lock down most of the people lost their jobs and also the requested Samsung to give them some time to deposit the emi but still Samsung denied them its not the problem only of my frnd most of poor people are facing the problem and I really fell sorry for them
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I understand bro and this really inhumane behaviour from a company Like Samsung..
0 Likes
Galaxy A
poor people need phone bcz then can talk to their family but due to lack of money they face problems..Samsung a highly nammed company over the world did this type of in humanity really a very bad behavior
0 Likes
Evans13
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
just use Odin with a computer and flash the stock rom of Samsung A30 from samfirmware
0 Likes
rock1232
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
contact samsung through whatsapp
0 Likes
Arjun1007
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Before u r going to flash with custom rim....
First u unlock the bootloader then after flash it with suitable custom rom

Might be it will come to working
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I had already tried everything literally every possibility but still nothing happens
0 Likes