Original topic:

Phone blocked

(Topic created on: 12-01-2020 09:49 AM)
SwopnaSaritBarik
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I Have a Samsung Galaxy A30 (SM-A305F) running Android 10. It is locked by the MDM or Knox from Samsung. As i boot the phone it automatically opens the Knox Enrollment Service and also Launches an app "Samsung Finance Plus". The knox verification fails and it locks the phone straight away. No other app, i literally mean no other app can be opened. Whenever you would try to open any app, it gives a message "Security policy has blocked the app". Here are some other major issues. 1) I can get into settings through the notification panel. I can get the developer options but the "USB Debugging" option is permanently greyed out. No matter what i do, change date time etc, it simply never comes to life. 2)OEM Unlock option is not visible in the developer options. *Though i can get into the Download mode or Boot mode by pressing the volume up and down buttons at start. 3)In download mode it says "FRP Lock = Off, OEM Lock = ON(L). 4)Factory reset is possible from Stock Recovery, but after resetting and finishing the setup it would again get locked and wont even allow you to open the playstore. Same Knox Enrollment Service comes up and blocks everything. 5)Only back button is availabe. Home button and recent apps button do not appear. I tried to turn on the onscreen navigation bar and when i use it i get a message "Security policy restricts the use of this key". 6)In settings, knox enrollment service and samsung finance plus apps cannot be Force Stop or Uninstalled. They are also device admins and the option to deactivate thier admin status is greyed out. 7)I tried to Flash TWRP in download mode but i get an error message saying "Custom Binary Blocked due to remaining installment balance" 8)However i can get into the phone and install apps with a trick. I can reset the phone and use it without finishing the setup process by getting in through the keyboard settings. Through this route i can launch Nova or Apex Launcher and install apps and use them. But if i go back and complete the setup process, then again it gets locked 9)Package Disabler Pro is not working. 10) When i connect the phone to my PC, i t says security policy restricts PC connections.
0 Likes
21 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
It seems like you bought this device with Samsung Finance+ and you have failed to pay the monthly installment on time. Check that.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
what will happend if I could not pay the monty due..but it is illegal to block some one phone like this
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Its not illegal. Its clearly mentioned in the Samsung Finance+ terms and conditions. This is why reading terms and conditions is important. Now the only thing you can do is to pay the installments on time. Then only your device will get unlocked.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
actually its not my phone its my cousin friend and he is a little bit poor but still he had paid all his installment and at last on 1200 rupees was left but due to Lock down he lost his job and now is very poor and aslo the installment is now about to 8 thousands 😢 😔 .I am basically a computer it student so he gave this to me so that I could repair it but this happened
0 Likes
Galaxy A

You may try flashing a new rom via pc odin. Below the latest firmware link.

https://samfrew.com/download/Galaxy__A30__/4rjx/INS/A305FDDU6BTJ2/A305FODM6BTI5/

And while flashing the rom make sure everything is backed up. And flash the rom with pit file and check Repartirion in odin option. You will find the PIT file in the CSC file. Also follow some videos on YouTube. Reminder make sure all of the data is backed up as it will completely wipe your phone.

Better luck👍

Bryson bett
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Bro...you can't flash the rom while the bootloader is locked,i have the same kind of phone and you cant do anything but to just pay 

0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
There is nothing you can do other than paying the complete amount. Maybe someone could help him from his or your family....
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I tried to flash twrp but it also shown error messages that kg state blocked
0 Likes
Bryson bett
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I bet you can't even root that phone 

0 Likes