Original topic:

Phone auto switch off after update

(Topic created on: 04-22-2021 09:26 PM)
Ravichn
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi After almost 1 week after the android 11 update I have a strange issue of mobile switching off automatically. Also after power off it won't switch on unless connected to power source even though the battery shows a healthy 50 to 70%.
I have tried Cache wipe, factory reset ( in fact.more than once) tried safe mode Uninstaller all apps except default system app etc.. but have not been able to really Crack this issue.

Has any one of you faced with similar problems. Any help is welcome towards this strange issue. 
7 Comments
Galaxy A
Might be a firmware issue. Go to service centre as soon as possible.
Ravichn
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Is there a way I can reinstall the firmware. If yes from which site
0 Likes
Galaxy A
You can use Smart switch application by Samsung. It requires you to download both the app and on pc. You can check on youtube for tutorials.
Ravichn
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you. Due to covid lock down service centers aren't open. Is there a way I can downgrade it to Andriod 10. Is it safe?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I am sorry, you can't without violating your warranty.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Ravichn
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes, I have sent error report as suggested. The problem is still in resolved. Please help in diagnosis of the issue and final resolution
0 Likes