Original topic:

Phone app UI change request on A52s

(Topic created on: 02-21-2022 07:53 PM)
venusn99
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
I recently bought Samsung phone, this is my First samsung device. Getting use to new interface is challenging currently for me.

I see there is lot of space is left blank could have shown recent calls in blank space so there won't be required to tap recent calls button everytime if i want to call recent numbers.

12 Comments
rush20
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
That space is used for similar contacts saved in your phone
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Exactly
venusn99
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Does it mean duplicate contacts?

Well I see recent calls should have been priority:)
0 Likes
rush20
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
No
Contacts saved in your phone
If you type any number in keypad if any similar number is saved in your phone that will show up
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Which was your earlier ui?
venusn99
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I was using Asus Rog phone 2
Galaxy A
Empty spaces are not always meant to be filled.

And,

Samsung remembers the tab you left in phone app. If you close at recent tab, next time you'll open up to recent tab.

We love the clutter free organized Phone app from Samsung. It's pretty cool, you'll get used to it. Also, when you start dialing the empty space is filled with suggestions.
venusn99
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I agree ,

Even though we have open up to recent up , having both keypad and recent calls in one screen make easy to either choose keypad or recent calls to make a call. (We have to click recent calls all the way at bottom of screen, because I usually use phone in one hand)

As a suggestion :
Well we can have a update(redirect) on recent calls when choosen to type from keypad to show similar contacts :)
0 Likes
mHappiee
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
You'll get used to in few days... Not a big deal