Original topic:

Partiality between a80 and a51/a50s

(Topic created on: 07-08-2020 12:12 PM)
Montu33
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
This is a very serious concern for A80 users. 
# Guys you all need to know that A51 get regular monthly updates and a80 is still on February security patch.
# A80 is on one ui 2.0 and a51 is on one ui 2.1.
# A51 has flagship features like edge lighting and edge screen and many more but a80 doesn't have those.
# The price difference is 20,000 rs.

Guys we should contact Samsung and force then to bring equality among users.
Pls support and suggest ideas in comments 
7 Comments
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes you're right. please give feedback to Samsung.
0 Likes
Montu33
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
bro i alone can't do anything ..
if we all come together then i promise u that we will also get one ui 2.1 and other better updates
0 Likes
KaramBhangu
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
bro i have o a/51 and this device didn't get updates monthly , after February security patch update we received update in last month ( june ) , your information is wrong
0 Likes
Montu33
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
bro you're getting updates regularly and a80 gets updates quarterly
0 Likes
KaramBhangu
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
bro i think you don't read my Previous comment carefully , i said after February security patch update we received update in June , how you can said it regularly 😉😉😉, but i stand with a/80 users because samsung not Providing updates time to time
0 Likes
Galaxy A
A51, A71 and A80 all are in the list of quarterly security updates.

https://security.samsungmobile.com/workScope.smsb

Who is stopping you to raise your voice?
Start raising and if people think they will join you. Start with memes on samsung members app.
Send feedback, comment community managers regarding updates. Ask BAs to send your query to Samsung.
Avinav has mentioned many times that BAs have some perks and they can pass on users feedback to Samsung.
Samsung_K2ZepFq
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
0 Likes