Original topic:

PROBLEM IN SAMSUNG A50

(Topic created on: 05-04-2019 09:56 AM)
cack
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
1) After new update fingerprint  slightly  better than previous  update still required  more improvements : its better if used physical fingerprint instead of  such irritating  slow and in accurate on display fingerprint 
2.) Camera both front and  rear  only show 25 megapixel  on paper - need lots of improvements 
3) at the time of calling  if you  wrongly  dial any no you can't  cut your phone as no option available  after  dialing  3 to 4 seconds. 

Final conclusion  : I THINK SAMSUNG  TAKE SERIOUSLY  TO RESOLVE  ABOVE  ISSUES  THROUGH  OTA UPDATES  OTHERWISE  This phone  not worth of 20k and most of the user  sale their  phone  and they will not purchase again any phone from Samsung  brand
I have purchased  Samsung phone after  4 yrs latter  as I HAVE WORST  EXPERIENCE WITH SAMSUNG  GALAXY  MEGA 5.7.

OTHER CHINESE  COMPANIES  IMPROVED  THEIR CAMERA LOTS BUT SAMSUNG DECREASED ITS OVERALL  PERFORMANCE  ALSO NOT FOCUSED  ON BUILT  QUALITY OF  SMARTPHONES 😡😡😡😡

I AM SOORY  TO SAY THAT I WAS BIG FAN OF SAMSUNG  BUT THIS IS MY LAST PHONE  ..😡😡😡😡

15 Comments
cack
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
lots of problems but I think main problem in 3 area camera battery and fingerprint
DYKhatri
Active Level 8
Galaxy A

Dont forget main feature for which we use phone to call. So call drop is imp as well

0 Likes
AkkiAkki
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
#samsung pls wake up
0 Likes
DYKhatri
Active Level 8
Galaxy A

I guess next update we will get in sometime in July. As A50 is shedule for Quaterly updates. 

0 Likes
deepakdubey
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

oooohhhhh

0 Likes
mddaudansari
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
galaxy a50 fingerprint not working
0 Likes