Original topic:

PROBLEM IN SAMSUNG A50

(Topic created on: 05-04-2019 10:12 AM)
cack
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
1) After new update fingerprint  slightly  better than previous  update still required  more improvements : its better if used physical fingerprint instead of  such irritating  slow and in accurate on display fingerprint 
2.) Camera both front and  rear  only show 25 megapixel  on paper - need lots of improvements 
3) at the time of calling  if you  wrongly  dial any no you can't  cut your phone as no option available  after  dialing  3 to 4 seconds. 

Final conclusion  : I THINK SAMSUNG  TAKE SERIOUSLY  TO RESOLVE  ABOVE  ISSUES  THROUGH  OTA UPDATES  OTHERWISE  This phone  not worth of 20k and most of the user  sale their  phone  and they will not purchase again any phone from Samsung  brand
I have purchased  Samsung phone after  4 yrs latter  as I HAVE WORST  EXPERIENCE WITH SAMSUNG  GALAXY  MEGA 5.7.

OTHER CHINESE  COMPANIES  IMPROVED  THEIR CAMERA LOTS BUT SAMSUNG DECREASED ITS OVERALL  PERFORMANCE  ALSO NOT FOCUSED  ON BUILT  QUALITY OF  SMARTPHONES 😡😡😡😡

I AM SOORY  TO SAY THAT I WAS BIG FAN OF SAMSUNG  BUT THIS IS MY LAST PHONE  ..😡😡😡😡

15 Comments
abi
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
agree with you aslo battery backup is worst
birensingh
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
yup right
0 Likes
Sukhwindr
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
no calling issue solved or fingerprint is much better than previous.
yes camera improvement needed
Gaurav77
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
one ui has lots of bugs
AAttri
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Dear #Samsung thanks to provide solutions in #A50 on 30th April BUT still we are @A50 user facing these problems 
1. Too much Hitting issues 
2. Battery drain quickly very quickly actually 
3. In low light No camera improvement 
4. If possible pls provide slow motion @960 fps
5. It possible pls provide Night sight mode 

6. contact dial is worst taking time 5 to 7 seconds to show the details

Dear #Samsung if you want to become a king in mid range You have to satisfy customers of A50 You have sale 2M units of A50 we still fath in Samsung loving A50 kindly sport this unit A50 pls provide solutions on time and some big improvements So, you can beat MI Vivo Realme Huawei Asus Nokia 

Think about that 

DEAR A50 USER KINDLY COMMENT 

Thanks 
Aneeshmp
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
rightly said... Samsung A50
0 Likes
ss123
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
fingerprint sensor is not better very slowly