Original topic:

Overheating on Samsung Galaxy A70

(Topic created on: 05-18-2019 08:52 PM)
pleasesolve
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I recently bought samsung galaxy a70 and it gets overheated very quickly....please give me some suggestions regarding it!!!
11 Comments
starmoon
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
when I purchased s10 plus same problem faced but then Samsung released update to fix the issue now don't know what problem is with your mobile it's software or hardware issue if software then wait for update but if hardware then you will have to go nearby Samsung service centre
WPGoriginal
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
try lowering the brightness
pleasesolve
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
its on low brightness most of the times.....so, not an option, I guess
0 Likes
WPGoriginal
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
try closing all the running apps
Galaxy A
How much battery life you are getting? Usually heating issues will lower the battery performance. If you are getting a decent battery performance even if it's heating then there is nothing to worry. If battery performance is bad it can be a hardware issue and needs technical attention. Don't hesitate to take your phone to service center if you need further assistance.
asmaa
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Try not to put it on fibers for along time and do not recharge it for so long as well. mine is A70 I never had this issue
adarshcr
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I am also using Samsung galaxy A70.
i didn't face any heating issue in my phone
pleasesolve
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
battery life is quite good........and all of my running apps are closed....but still there is some heating issue with the phone....any other suggestions??
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
try to reset/ factory reset the phone. if problem exist, go to service center.
0 Likes