(Topic created on: 05-28-2022 10:45 PM)
Santosh27
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
He'llo guys,

I want your opinion, please help me regarding this
I want to buy A52 S model, its available in amazon with rs 28550/_INR ,
I am not a gamer,use mostly for multitasking, youtube mostly, need better camera and battery backup,display 

Any A52s user is there then please text your opinion how its running currently with recent updates, any bugs...if bugs occours does samsung solve it with next otA?

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Bro, search s22 ultra issues, and you will find so many for that, too. Yes, there are limited options from Samsung under 30k.
My suggestions -
1) Wait for the next sale if you can and get s20fe5g at 30k or A52s5g at 26k or something, if possible.

2) Buy A52s5g and use smartswitch to update. If it's already updated, clear cache partition after initial setup. If you find it still buggy, do a factory reset.

For me, A52s5g is a great phone. But, since it's an electronic device, I can't vouch for the same experience for all. Maybe others are having genuine issues. However, if your options are A53, M52, and A52s5g, I would recommend ONLY A52s5g, unless you are getting M52 for 23k and A52s5g for 28k. That is, don't go for M52 if the price gap between the 2 is not more than 3k.
However, if the price gap between A52s5g and S20fe5g is less than 4k, you should go for s20fe5g.
I hope this helped.

View solution in context

Solution
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
At 22k M52 is vfm, but let me give you the things you may miss from A52S5G.
1)ip rating
2) headphone jack
3) one extra year of Android update.
4)Good lock modules by default (which you can of course sideload on
M52)
5) slightly better cameras.

What you get from M52
1) better battery backup.
2) a slimmer phone.
3)better display (yes it has super amoled pls display whereas A52s5g has regular amoled. Even s20fe doesn't have super amoled plus).

However, imo these things are not worth 6k. I have personally used one M52, and it's a good phone. But, I don't know whether it's having any issues or bugs. You sure you cannot get A52S for like 27k from offline stores?

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
So, I think M52 fits your needs. However, just watch some comparisons of M52 vs M53. IMO both perform similar in case of camera. You won't be disappointed with display and battery of M52. But, I can't assure you about camera because I couldn't test it extensively when I had the phone. But, afaik, it's among the best under 25k for photos.

View solution in context

0 Likes
38 Comments
CODM6567
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
28.5k for 6gb or 8gb???
Santosh27
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
0 Likes
user963
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Buy A53
0 Likes
CODM6567
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Well buy offline if available or else updates bother you go for A53 and if didn't bother you go for S20 FE 5g.
CODM6567
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
You can go for it no big problem....
But specifically for camera only A53 but A52s is much descent phone and overall good package
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
This is my opinion about the phone after long-term use. This opinion remains the same even now.
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A/A52s5g-Review-Repost/td-p/11100201
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
However, if you are getting A52s5g for 28k and s20fe for 32k or less, go for s20fe5g, if you're not particular about the headphone jack and a slightly better battery life.
Santosh27
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Ok..thanks alot man..i will look for it.
CODM6567
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Your feedback is awesome man👍👍👍👍.
BTW as of now you are still on A11 or updated to A12