Original topic:

Only A52 users read this

(Topic created on: 07-21-2021 09:19 PM)
SaboKun
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Did anyone notice green tint like me on their galaxy A52? It appears when brightness is from 0% to 10% on grey color screens and you're in a dark environment. It would be great if you can check and comment. Also share an error report to the Samsung support. You can check this by opening chrome in dark mode, set brightness to minimum and go to someplace dark.

SaboKun
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
* Terrible mistake by not buying from Amazon or Flipkart
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Mine was replaced
0 Likes
praveenkpd123
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Same issue on my s20 ultra and 21 ultra also
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
spr_linus
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Facing similar issue with my A52 4g. For me screen is greyish like LCD panel while showing black image. AMOLED panels should not behave like this. No update has this fixed .
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yes bro its not screen

Its Software Problem
Expecially on aod always on settings

And in 60hz mode

In 90hz that grey tiny is completely black
0 Likes
spr_linus
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Not for me bro, I can notice it on 60hz as well as 90hz. Also it can be checked on diagnostic menu. In the complete pitch darkenvironment dial*#0*# and click 'black' wait a while to adjust your eyes for the dark environment then you will notice gray tint on the screen.
Galaxy A
Bro can you try this :
Oh 60hz mode put full black dark pic then go to dark room and look closer you will see little small grey light
spr_linus
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes I checked on 60 hz and it's worst on my device, all screen is grey like viewing a black image on LCD screen, whole screen is grey and the bottom part is it's very prominent. Do you think it's software problem and can be fixed with an update? Or it's the hardware issue?
Galaxy A
Bro I Already Told And Send Log Files To Developers And They Said This Can Fix In One UI 4 Os Update