Original topic:

One ui = miui

(Topic created on: 05-29-2021 12:52 PM)
Dhaval161185
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung on its way to become miui.. for this we paid 22k ? I am seening add in one ui now.. any one else facing the same ? 

19 Comments
àšůťøşh
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
You can block those ads .
aakash__r_k
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
You can block the notification of samsung push services from settings
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Samsung push services
Block notifications
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Go to settings 》 Apps 》 Samsung Push services 》 Turn off the notifications toggle ..

Go to Settings 》 Google 》 Ads 》 Opt out of Personalised ads service

Go to Galaxy Store 》 Menu option at the left side 》 Disagree on the marketing options , promotions and app recommendations

Now you're good to go in the One Ui...

MIUI was bad bcz it sent vulgar ads .... You can't compare ONE UI with that ...

Please click on the solution button by clicking on the 3 dots at the right corner of my reply.
Dhaval161185
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I know that.. but are we suppose to see those adds ? Samsung's phone are already overpriced even though they use their in house exynos.. this is just a shame
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Ik these ads are annoying but tye quality that Samsung offers even in mid range series is next to none.

It's overpriced
It uses the old exynos processors
It's not the fastest

But the way the devices are optimized be it in the M series and A series are just way more efficient and better than other brands.

I'm using the galaxy and still I'm not a Samsung FanBoy bcz I prefer stock android more like of Google Nokia and Moto .. minimalistic and simple but ONE UI still on par with the stock android.
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
I feel like Samsung is not for those who prefer on paper specs sheet but rather is user friendly, gives you a lot more customization
0 Likes
Dhaval161185
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Only weak point of samsung is they dont use snapdragon chipset
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Are you sure about that? I guess you don't know much about processors.