Original topic:

One ui = miui

(Topic created on: 05-29-2021 04:48 PM)
Dhaval161185
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung on its way to become miui.. for this we paid 22k ? I am seening add in one ui now.. any one else facing the same ? 

19 Comments
Dhaval161185
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Now they start using snapdragon.. last whole year they used only 1 chipset exynos 9611.. u can see more than 6 phones with same chipset
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Still performs better than 730G in M51 and 720G in A52, because Snapdragon midrange processors don't go well with Samsung devices. They have started using Snapdragon because they can't manufacture Exynos processors on a massive scale because of global chip shortage and power outage at Austin plant.
Dhaval161185
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Use google pay app in A51 and M51 and feel the difference..
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
That doesn't even have a connection directly with the processor.
Dhaval161185
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
How can u say that. Exynos 9611 has MALI GPU which u can get in 8k mediatek processor phone.. for that samsung is charging 22k..
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Mali has different versions, the one in Exynos 9611 is the same as the one used in the Galaxy Note 8. Even Exynos 2100 has a Mali GPU, you can't compare that to an 8k phone's Mali GPU.
0 Likes
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Yes bro thats true ... Exynos chips are very well suited for Samsung devices rather than QUALCOMM chips...

The current scenario says that ... S20FE with Snapdragon chip has a lot of issues in the community where as S20 or S21 with exynos variants seem to be better ....

Same goes for the midrangers ... 9611 has not troubled me for even once in my M31 ... I'm a heavy user , I do record a lot of videos edit them, i play Pubg, Cod sometimes, Ashphalt9 ... i surf the web and a lot more still the efficiency of the battery in 9611 and the Ram management is very well.... the speed is overally good even when you open several apps in the background
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Are you sure about that? I guess you don't know much about processors.
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
It's good toh. See they've given you worth ₹1000 vouche... use it
0 Likes
mithaliya
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
One UI is far far ahead of MIUI , please don't compare **bleep** cheap ui to best one ui
0 Likes