Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One ui 6.0 android 14

(Topic created on: 02-01-2024 10:39 AM)
Byks
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
When will galaxy a23 get the latest software update its been over a year now since the last update 
11 Comments
SypherXZ
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Same here bro samsung is truly mase poes 🐖 🐷 to make us wait so **bleep** long
Jacques88
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
It might not be longer now, the S series 24, 23, 22, 21 have all now gotten the new update from Samsung in SA so the next batch will be A series. Some A53's have reported to receive the update as well.
Byks
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
This is **bleep**, why not just release the update on all phones at once. This is one of the reasons ppl stop using samsung
Jacques88
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I changed my S22 Ultra's CSC to Thailand (THL) and got the update immediately and then just changed it back to XFA (ZA) and everything was hunky dory again.
Byks
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
How do u change that
Jacques88
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Follow this tutorial, the process wont harm your phone. Just make sure your using Thailand or Indonesia code.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RmVkCZ_XhI0
sadphoneowner
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Just why not let me log into this crappy app, find my phone, update!!! What we have is a database issue...it cannot be that hard...This proves samsung makes crappy phones, this social media network thing is garbage...They really don't care...We will still buy the crappy phones..
Jacques88
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
It's the 1st time Samsung SA messed up a software update for me. I always had the new updates early as I always get the flagship models. I use to also update my software manually if they took too long.
WCMoller
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
S21 Fe still waiting for one ui 6 update!