Original topic:

One ui 5.1 update for A73 5g

(Topic created on: 06-18-2023 07:59 PM)
Rishi505
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
When will Samsung release the One UI 5.1 update in the Gulf region for A73? The March update has already rolled out in many countries and people in the Gulf region are waiting for the February update.
8 Comments
adhamdarwish
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Samsung is only for European countries and is only interested in Europe. As for the Arab countries, the last one to receive updates. I hope that Huawei will return with strength, because Samsung does not deserve this status.
Epichunter
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes I will throw samsung to garbage 🗑 and jump to iphone even it has limited features.
Infinity53
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes Samsung A73 5G will get One UI 5.0 (Android 13) Update
0 Likes
Epichunter
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
S21 ULTRA STILL NOT GETTING ONEUI 5.1 IN GULF REGION. BRO JUST COOL DOWN AND WAIT FOR IT. GULF REGION IS THE WORST REGION FOR SAMSUNG UPDATE. IN INDIA GALAXY A52 ALREADY GOT THE ONEUI 5.1 WE ARE WAITING FOR S21 ULTRA @SAMSUNGGULF WHY SO LATE ?? ARE YOU SLEEPING AT ALL TIME ️??
adhamdarwish
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
The annoying problem is that we buy a Flashiphone to get features and updates quickly and pay a large amount, and in the end the update reaches middle phones before our phones
Epichunter
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes, that is how Samsung care for gulf region. We should force them to timely update or we should leave completely Samsung echo system.
Now I'm trying to jump to Iphone.
Since 2010 I was Iphone fan when Samsung launch Galaxy s10 model then I jump to Samsung now time to go back to Iphone BTW.
NazeeeMD
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi @everyone,
If anyone get one UI 5.1 voice focus and call recording options in A73 5g mobile in UAE ?
0 Likes
divany56
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Itjv
0 Likes