One UI 5.1 – Top 13 upgrades
1. You will be able to easily change the color tone while capturing selfies as the Effects button arrives on the side of the screen.
2. Samsung Camera app is integrating the Expert RAW app. You will be able to use it from the Advanced menu of the native camera setting.
3. Your photos will be saved in Gallery without any kind of shadow or reflection, thanks to photo processing improvements.
4. Samsung Gallery will offer information on images at a glance with just swiping up from the image UI.
5. New battery widgets are on the way to keep you updated with battery status of all your smart devices (Watch, Buds L/R).
6. There will be an advanced option letting you decide the location of storage of screenshots and screen recordings.
7. New weather widget will be added with new graphical display to show summary of current weather conditions (Sunny / Cloudy / Raining / Snowing).
8. You will be able to set different wallpapers for Modes and Routines (Lock screen / Home screen).
9. One UI 5.1 focuses on improving the features of Notes app along with cross device usability.
10. Useful features and suggestions will now appear on top when you access system Settings.
11. Bixby Text Calls will gain English language support, Korean is already available.
12. System-wide animations and visual effects will get further improvements.
13. Internal code changes and refinements to offer better performance and power efficiency
A22 4g ko mily gi?
Most probably yes