cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One Ui 3 Update For A series Pakistan

(Topic created on: 3/29/21 3:15 PM)
Murshaaad
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Salam all so as i posted couple of days ago that the update has been pushed back for a month and there are a lot of people who criticised me but i remain on silent mode so the reason is there are some bugs in the updates in one ui 3.0 so samsung has stopped the update in remaining countries and in april a71 and a51 wil get the update from one hi 2.5 to directly one ui 3.1 and u can expect tge update after 10th of april owners of a51 and a71.stay home stay safe use face mask and hand sanitizer aswell Shukria JazakAllah🤲
17 Comments
MAK91922
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Bhai ap ne bola update stop hogaye maine apko simply bataya ke aggar update stop huwi hoti kisi bhi vaja se tou 26 march ko Brazil aur Paraguay mein bhi Samsung android 11 ki update na release karta. Baki ap database check kar sakte ho 90% countries ko already mil chuki hai update. Samsung Pakistan sirf slow hai basic vaja yeh hai issi liye un remaining 10% countries mein hai jahan abhi tak update nahi.
0 Likes
Reply
Murshaaad
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Bhai maan lia krein mai ne kafi logon se pucha sab ne kaha issues hain 3.0 ki update mein
0 Likes
Reply
MAK91922
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Puray Europe ko mil chuki hai update aur Russia, Saudi arabia, UAE, India, Nepal, Srilanka aur even afghanistan mein bhi mil chuki hai update. Aggar koi major bug hota tou majority countries ko na mili hoti update.
Faziii266
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
G bhai bugs issues han is waja se baki sab contries ma dlay kr di ha update
SHARK77
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
A50 🥲🥲🥲??
0 Likes
Reply
Amanullahch
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
😃

20210314_144932_7322.jpg

0 Likes
Reply
Drakeess
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
what about A31
0 Likes
Reply
umerali99
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
mai mi
0 Likes
Reply