Original topic:

One Ui 2.5

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 11:18 AM)
ÅPPŲŔVĘ
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Hey Everyone Please Request Samsung That They Add A51 And A71 To The One Ui 2.5 Update List . I Sent Them A Feedback But They Will Not Add Them With Only One Feedback . Support Me And Please . To Do This Come To Samsung Members Application And On The Right Downside There Will Be A + Icon Click On It And Select Ask Question Then Say To Samsung That They Add A51 And A71 To The One Ui 2.5 Update List . Please . All A51 And A71 Users Will Get This Update
0 Likes
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
₹*
0 Likes
ÅPPŲŔVĘ
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Bro This Is Not A Joke I Purchased A71 Phone For Rs 32,999 But Still Samsung Is Not Giving One Ui 2.5
0 Likes
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
I understand bro but you already have got enough features in one ui 2.1 and moreover one ui 2.5 doesn't have much exciting features.
0 Likes
lovepandey
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
yes I should add one ui 2.5 list
a51,a71
but Samsung not good service at this time 🙄 😒 😕 😑 😐 😞
0 Likes
ÅPPŲŔVĘ
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
This Is Bad Samsung Is Not Paying Attention On Mid Range Phones
0 Likes
ÅPPŲŔVĘ
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
A51 And A71 Are Suitable For One Ui 2.5 But Samsung Says No . Why Is Samsung Paying Attention On Flagship Phones Only
0 Likes
Moshiur
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
bro it is very normal paying attention to the high price phone. Because they paid 3× higher price than you.
0 Likes
ÅPPŲŔVĘ
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
But I Choosed The Wrong Phone I Should Go With The S10 Lite There Was A Sale For That Phone In Which This Phone Was Also Of 32,999 Im So Much Sad That I Made A Wrong Choice
0 Likes
ÅPPŲŔVĘ
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
And S10 Lite Is In The List
0 Likes
ÅPPŲŔVĘ
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
But Bro Samsung Said That They Will Treat A51 And A71 As Flagship In Terms Of Software
0 Likes