Original topic:

One UI3 is worst

(Topic created on: 02-17-2021 09:58 PM)
Pankaj1966
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
The UI came with A51 was very use friendly  and convenient.  It was differentiatimg the SAMSUNG phone from others. But recently I got uodate of one UI3 which is worst and not at all user-friendly. 

Please revert back
7 Comments
techki
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
why , it so smoothly working
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Mine is working smoothly and better than one ui 2.5
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
What is the exact issue that you are facing? I personally found One UI 3 to be really good.
UtsavPathak
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
if you look at messages in pop-up mode...in 2.5 there were options for certain actions...now in one ui 3...to make it look more simple these are gone...

plus the main issue is phone is hanging...not in terms of performance...but when you click on a button sometimes its not quick responsive..it may be just bugs but its irritating...

And finally the main problem...to make it look more simple they made it more complex...like dual sim call buttons are now gone in dialer...and in notification panel...blur was supposed to be less distraction...now you can't see click and info more clearly then android 10...

I am not complaining...its really good...but bugs and complexity in name of simplicity makes it more unlikely...

simplicity was the reason everyone loved one ui in first place...now thats decreasing...
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Agreed with most, but not all. My M30s has better response than One UI 2.0. Don't know about A51 though.
SMJ5P2016
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
same for me too
SMJ5P2016
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
one ui 3 is better than 2.5