cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI version 6.0-Galaxy A54 5G (charger/USB port moisture or foreign object)

(Topic created on: 01-17-2024 10:47 PM)
RAGED
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Dear Community Members, I keep getting these random warnings ⚠️ to check my charger/USB port of moisture or foreign object in it when my charging port is dry, even after following all several tips to ensure its dry. I started receiving this warning when upgraded OS to One UI version 6.0 on my Galaxy A54 5G device model. Any suggestions on how to get rid of this warning permanently?

13 Comments
humzas
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
my only suggestion is to change the charging port
RAGED
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I didn't think I'll need to consult Samsung's device's support this soon for further assistance as my phone is barely 4 months old since unbox. I have read of common complaints of users who uograded to One UI version 6.0 and getting these warnings ⚠️. Could be a possible software issue as these warnings come and go by itself. Waiting for a supplementary software update to see if it will stop this problem before going to the device support route. Thanks, Humzas 🙂
0 Likes
humzas
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I'll tell you know if my brothers a54 has the same problem
0 Likes
RAGED
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Noted, and thanks, Humzas
0 Likes
humzas
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
you won't be able to get rid of it
humzas
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
my a33 used to do the same thing it's behaving for now
0 Likes
JohnKuchi
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Try cleaning the usb port with methylated spirit then change usb cable and charger head. It's usually a bad flow if power somewhere along the charger to phone.
RAGED
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Thank you, JohnKuchi, for the good troubleshooting step you have provided. Will replace the charging cable and the (fast charger) adapter head. If the issue persists, it might be a deeper problem with the charging circuit or port on my device, and only then; I'll consult further with Samsung device support
Tendai777
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Clear usb cache and restart your phone with the charger connected