Original topic:

One UI Update on A series

(Topic created on: 09-17-2020 04:13 PM)
AStarUser
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I am using Galaxy A51 since 4 months, I saw news of Samsung providing One UI 2.5 Update to Note series and S series soon. I understand that those series are upper mid ranged or higher end series but A series is also a premium mid ranged series and famous too after Galaxy A51 becoming the best selling Android phone worldwide. Then why Samsung you excluded Galaxy A51, A71 and other A series from that One UI 2.5 update list? What is the logic behind that? Please explain, we also want Samsung Dex features and all that. SAMSUNG is known for its best features then why this partiality for A series?? Please understand the fact that people in India are anyhow adjusting with your Exynos processor despite it became the best selling Android phone just due to excellent security and features you provide which is too good. So why to lose the best selling market? Provide the latest updates to all premium mid ranged series and upper mid ranged series please. This is a golden opportunity for Samsung India to grab the Indian market and washout Chinese brands from the market, provide better Snapdragon processors or improve your Exynos to that Snapdragon level or if not then provide atleast latest features and UI updates please. In very minimum amount Chinese brands provide better processors for which they have captured Indian market so now do something please understand this thing.
31 Comments
kumar6789
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Samsung Dex is the one of the premium feature on Samsung premium phones if Samsung give this feature there will be no difference between A series and premium phones and A series are mid range premium phones it makes their price and only high but it needs more compatible hardware also. There is no one ui 2.5 update for A51 because it's hardware is not compatible. One ui 2.5 is designed with premium features for premium phones only. but A51 will get one ui 3 soon.
AStarUser
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
How not compatible? Note Series and S series are also running in the latest Android 10 and those series will get the Android 11 update along with the One UI 3.0 update at the same time as the A series most probably or maybe A series will get that update later after Note and S series. Now if A series can support One UI 3.0 then whats the problem in One UI 2.5 as of now. If the matter comes in differentiating between the series then according to that none M series should get Samsung Knox then how did they get the Basic Samsung Knox in their devices that is M31S and M51?
0 Likes
kumar6789
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
S and note series are designed with special hardware
0 Likes
AStarUser
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
What special hardware?? Yes I understand they have got better camera sensors, better build quality what else? But what is this has to do with the hardware??
0 Likes
kumar6789
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
more powerful optimized processor
0 Likes
AStarUser
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
More powerful processors agreed, no doubt. But when Exynos 9611 can withstand One UI 3.0 then why not One UI 2.5? You see this One UI 3.0 will not reach A series before May, 2021.
0 Likes
AStarUser
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Exynos 9611 as compared to Snapdragon is weak that doesn't mean it is bad. If you see performance of Exynos 9611 in M31 or any M series and if you see the same processor in A series then there is difference in performance I have myself seen that and experienced the same. Due to CPU boosted by some 18-24% it performs better in A series. Yes all Exynos aren't bad like the latest Exynos 990 (7nm) used Note 20 Ultra 5g is slightly back-foot as compared to SD 865 but that doesn't mean Exynos 990 is bad. So know the difference. Now you compare SD 460 with Exynos 9611 now thats obvious Exynos 9611 is better. Yes but then also Samsung should either bring its Exynos processors to Snapdragon equivalent level of their respective series as per price point.
Ayan2002
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
AStarUser bro doesn't know most of the exynos processer is bad as compare to snapdragon, Mediatek, Kirin and Apple's bionic chipset. Bro l have A50s. Here performance not too bad but not too good. And software have many disadvantages. It's graphics and gaming Frame rate are quite bad. when I played call of duty then I noticed that the graphics are so bod quality. And also bro when I tried free fire speed test between samsung Galaxy A50s (exynos 9611 based on 10 nm) and realme 5i ( snapdragon 665 based on 12nm) then realme 5i clear winner. And A50s 48MP camer capture objects equally realme 5i camer 12MP objects. No different between both phones image. Or exynos 990 is so many heating issues.
0 Likes
Admin9056
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
don't buy samsung products again and me also I will also not buy samsung devices
0 Likes