Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 6

(Topic created on: 01-05-2024 06:45 PM)
Seëza
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Someone from my fam is using A34 and they just received the One UI 6 update and i'm using A53 but still nothing on my side...how does this rollout work?🤷🏽‍♂️
9 Comments
KRSSRK
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Welcome to the club...

S22, A53, A52 A52 4G still didn't get it either.

What's your software service provider info ?

0 Likes
Seëza
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Software service provider? where do i find that?
0 Likes
KRSSRK
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Settings, About phone, Software information, then look for "Service provider software version"

Mine says OJM_XFA,

I'm not sure if OJM is a multi CSC code where I can select from a variety of other regions, XFA is the South African region code.

I'm not gonna bother to change my phones region code just for an update. I'm enjoying One UI 5.1 for the last few days before I eventually get the OTA update.

There's pros and cons with 6.0

Samsung released a unpolished UI
Seëza
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Oh mine is the same as yours
0 Likes
KRSSRK
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I'd say you'd probably get it next week before my A52 🤣,

I honestly don't know what's going on.

But clearly Samsung can't keep up.

They need to scrap this whole region based thing with firmware updates and simplify things. It doesn't help that they have a variety of devices too

Apple doesnt have alot of phones, and they don't send the firmware to any carriers for testing/modifying, it comes straight from their servers to the device , the reason why they get their updates to everyone day 1.

0 Likes
Seëza
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yah they must change it, we have to get it at once
0 Likes
Tendai777
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Unfortunately OJM is another story. It contains very few CSC codes. You have to change it to OXM first (by flashing the OXM firmware using Odin) and then you have to select the CSC of your choice
rosstkid
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Idk maybe new models from each series gets the update first A24(my phone), A34,A54, S23. Not sure bout A14
Seëza
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Nope according to the actually rollout S23,A53,A73 gets it first