Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 6 Update

(Topic created on: 11-10-2023 07:26 PM)
DukeOfWindsor
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A

Why does Samsung puts A53 and A52s first over A73 which is the elder sister to the two models? Someone shed light on this. I feel cheated as a A73 user, because the two models costed lesser than the big sister.
12 Comments
DukeOfWindsor
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I don't agree with your write up. A73 has more better specs than the two. Having been the last flagship in A7x series doesn't mean it must lag behind its young sisters.
TheAJKMan
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
May have more to do with how well the A5x phones sold compared to the a73
DukeOfWindsor
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Maybe....the A73 were even few on the market
MARVN
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
There's barely anything that differentiates the A7x and the A5x. That's probably the reason why the A74 doesn't exist.
0 Likes
DukeOfWindsor
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
A74 doesn't exist because the A7x were in competition with S2x FE not because of A5x
0 Likes
TheAJKMan
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Trust me when I say that if my budget would of allowed it I would have gone with an a73 or even S series phone. The a53 has been a disaster for me 🤷🏼‍♂️
0 Likes
DukeOfWindsor
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Really?
0 Likes
TheAJKMan
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yeah, small things like display freezing for a few seconds. Svreen would sometimes not respond when touched. We won't talk about Samsung trying to shovel more andore advertiding down my throat, ignoring settings saying I don't want to receive any marketing and harrassing me to get that rubbish. The phone jas been okay, performed adequately for a midrange phone. Should have gone with the a33 or a33 instead. Had no issues with my a32.
DukeOfWindsor
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
That is very sad....i thought A53 was as good as aA73. I am using A73 myself, in future I intend to switch to S2x FE
0 Likes