Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 6 Android 14 A53

(Topic created on: 12-08-2023 03:49 PM)
Maerro
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
It's Friday 8th of December and still no One Ui 6 for A53 in South Africa....at this point I'm close to saying I don't want it anymore 😒😒😒..my lil brother uses an IPhone bro you got to love how their updates work
25 Comments
SageArt
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Patience... you'll get it soon enough. My S23fe just got it a day ago. Yours isn't far off. What you could also do it check for updates often and keep your apps up to date
Maerro
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Thts nyc how is it so far? Are you enjoying it? Did the performance improve? How is the battery life?
SageArt
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Love the toggle for wifi and bluetooth, buttery smooth think its also helped with the over heating issue I had. Also the music player visual is pretty cool. Battery life im.not sure as yet I'm a power user so Bluetooth AOD and 120 refresh constantly I've noticed the over heating has definitely gone down especially today as I was playing music and for over 2 hours in the car.
0lwethu
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

It's the 15th of January 2024 and I still haven't recieved One UI update or even security patches on my Galaxy A53

I'm using Vodacom, has anyone using Vodacom recieved the update yet?

TrueLegend
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Im also on vodacom using a53. Im checking everywhere when the update is coming out but no luck.
0 Likes
TeraMathebula
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
Im on MTN, also still waiting. My wife has a S22 she got her A14 update last week.
0 Likes