Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

One UI 3.1 update for A71 - Samsung, you beauty!!

(Topic created on: 03-18-2021 10:18 AM)
KabeerV
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Very well designed, aesthetically pleasing and updated with necessary features!!! Phone seems to be working even smoother than before with the update. Very nice and thoughtful touches in the UI.

But, please stop installing unnecessary apps like Moj, MXTakatak and Sharechat with updates. That's simply cheap. Doesn't suit your brand.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
check once these settings

1) first open galaxy store>settings >disable marketing choice/Get News and Special Offers

2) set "never" to auto update app

3) go to customisation service >disable galaxy store from there

and whenever you update galaxy store or reset your device, and after that if you open Galaxy store you will get the option as i attached image, so untick all in recommendation and untick for marketing choice

20201103_170432_63660.jpg

20201103_170405_63659.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Comments
samFansi
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
👍🏻
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Well you must had enable the marketing choice. I personally get only the cred app installed forcefully.
0 Likes
KabeerV
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
No i double checked and it isn't enabled. It happened with the January patch update too.
0 Likes
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
njoy 3.1 features
0 Likes
kroy1234
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
only one problem for me, not enter in wipe catch partition option not work volume and up key .it's restart again when press. how to do it
0 Likes
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
check once these settings

1) first open galaxy store>settings >disable marketing choice/Get News and Special Offers

2) set "never" to auto update app

3) go to customisation service >disable galaxy store from there

and whenever you update galaxy store or reset your device, and after that if you open Galaxy store you will get the option as i attached image, so untick all in recommendation and untick for marketing choice

20201103_170432_63660.jpg

20201103_170405_63659.jpg

0 Likes
KabeerV
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
That was nice of you brother to suggest this. I have disabled customization service since i first logged into the device.
Still, thanks!!
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
my pleasure 😊👍
0 Likes