Original topic:

One UI 2 Connectivity Issue

(Topic created on: 08-31-2020 03:33 PM)
AbhishekMarpu
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I am using Samsung Galaxy A6+ and i am facing a issue with the  wifi speed when the device has bluetooth on. When i turn of bluetooth everything is fine. I need bluetooth as my phone is always connected to smartwatch and i use bluetooth earphones all the time . Please suggest some solutions.
0 Likes
11 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
i think this is due to
Both bluetooth and wifi signals use the 2.4 GHz band. When both are turned on, the data throughput of bluthooth will drop sharply, the paired devices will be difficult, the wifi will be intermittently interrupted, and the network will be limited.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
so if your network is already in average speed then its more slower than before
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
so once try these settings may it works for you

go to settings >general Management >reset>reset network and restart your device then try
AbhishekMarpu
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
did this but no use
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
so if possible for you then once reset/format your device with proper backup
but i m not sure this will solve your issue or not, but you can try
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
and as per my understanding and little knowledge this is neither due to software nor your handset issue.
as one of my friends having other brand mobile.
when he is using its broadband with bluetooth headsets then no problem at all as his internet speed is so fast.
but whenever he came to me and when I shared my mobile hotspot and after that when he connect his bluetooth headset then suddenly speed is slow.
and the reason I mentioned on my first comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
so if my comments are useful and informative for you then you can
accept as solution by CLICKING on 3DOT at my comments
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
It is best to do device reset after a major update.. Have you done it after updating to oneui 2.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Agree or not.. These types of issues occur when you simply update device using ota for major updates like change in boot loader, kernel and android version. Because we Samsung users does not have A/B partition to revert back if any issues in installed update.
So prefer smartswitch pc to update over ota for glitch free experience or visit service center.
0 Likes