Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

One UI 2.1 update might release in Q3 for Samsung Galaxy A50 in the US

(Topic created on: 07-10-2020 12:24 AM)
YashAgarwal
★★
Options
Galaxy A
According to the latest report, the next update for Samsung Galaxy A50 is assured to be One UI 2.1 (based on Android 10) in the US. Since there is no exact **bleep** to rollout this update.

Latest One UI 2.1 brings additional features for Samsung phones, including redesigned UI, Quick Share, Music Share, AR Zone, Live Caption, camera zoom option, single take, AR Emoji, and much more.

About the release month for Galaxy A50 One UI 2.1 update might arrive somewhere between July to September (Q3) of the year 2020 in the US. However, this information comes from Samsung chat support and not from the developer team.
14 Comments
Galaxy A
What you think post your comments guys
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
it will never come that we think 🤣🤣🤣🤣 note9 aur s9 series me dene ke liye na Jane kya kya papad belne pare...A50 me aya to uo bomb ki Tarah fat jayega 🤣 pubg hi nehi handle ho raha hain is device me 2.1 kya khak hoga...us me corona effect yada hain isliye dimak thik nehi un logo ka 🤣😂
Galaxy A
Bro, even old devices like j7 prime, j7 max got 2 updates as per schedule, so stop spreading false news that a50 won't get 2.1 or 2.5 . you're neither a samsung developer nor a trusted source whose opinion needs to be emphasised. Talking about optimizations, even galaxy note 9 and many high end devices aren't performing well because of poor optimization provided by samsung. So, stop spreading **bleep** . Whether or not a50 will get 2.1 but it will surely get 2.5. @interchupi
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
mr ..demotivated....check ✔ yourself first ...j7max launched with naugat and received only one android version....after one year please post just in this comment only and see 2.1 is coming or not in A50 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....never it will come i gurentee you....and by the way 2.1 is not by Google it's Samsung own ui software which prepared according to kernel version, soft API CTs compatibility of devices .....if it's false news then I will gurentee leave this forum forever
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I wrote it down that a50 might not get 2.1 but it will surely get 2.5 or 3.0 as android 11, i'm saying this cause i have seen u posting many a times that a50 won't get any major upgrade 😒 and i know 2.1 is samsung's own custom skin and galaxy note 20 ultra is coming with 2.5 so,it is also samsung's custom skin and not android R . 2.5 is confirmed by jimmy is promo
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
may be it will get android 11 or 2.5 but chances are 10% only i think.....don't believe me totally let's declared it officially by Samsung....i am having lille doubts that if it can't handle even 2.1 then how it will get higher version...and i think also ..51,31,71 this types of devices will get android 11 with recent flagships including s10/note10 ....i know that update policy is to give 2 major updates but there are a list of devices didn't get 2 major os only because kernel version, soft API CTs incompatibility....
bakumar
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
The processors of J series and A series are different. Moreover, whether it is UI 2.1 or 2.5 or 3.0, it is customized as per the model's hardware. So the features of the UI version will vary depending on the hardware configuration of the phone and so the S series will definitely get more features than the other ones but getting the next UI version can't be ruled out for A series.
Galaxy A
A71 main to aaya nahi abhi tak.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
a71 me gurentee ayega