Original topic:

One UI 2.0

(Topic created on: 05-06-2020 09:12 PM)
Raj223
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

I used Samsung Galaxy A50 from last year and is has many problems I can see which is network issue, battery drain issue in display fingerprint issue. That is ok I hope that will fix in new updates ok. But recently I watch videos on YouTube that One UI 2.0 was roll out for Samsung Galaxy A50 on 16th march,2020 and today 28th March I couldn't get the One UI 2.0 till now..everyday I check for that update but couldn't get it yet... So Samsung please give the latest update fast to all phones which you promise to roll out in this march-april 

0 Likes
2 Comments
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the wellbeing and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response.

Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned steps.

1. Check device network mode settings
Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > network mode SIM1 or SIM2 > network mode.

2. Check network operator settings
Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Network operators > Select automatically > OK > Registered on network.

Note: We recommend to set device network operators as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Raj223
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
When I got the one ui 2.0 update?
0 Likes