Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Office Apps log out

(Topic created on: 10-03-2021 11:22 AM)
Pridepark1997
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

I have Galaxy A51 and have downloaded the Office App and the Outlook and OneDrive apps

OneDrive app I can select log out and voila!  logged out, great

Office and Outlook Apps though have no logout option so they are permanently connected, bit cr4p considering security etc.

Even more stupid, if I enter the Office App I can see and access all my OneDrive files anyway so even being logged out of OneDrive app is completely pointless. 

Anyone help me out.  I do not want my email permanently open, if only becuase all this wonderful 2MFA sends you an email and if my phone is compromised then 2MFA is pointless as they have access to my emails to verify. 

Basically, from what I can tell you have it installed and you're connected, tough!

Thanks 

1 Comment
Galaxy A

This question is quite complicated, but I think you will be able to solve it by gaining new knowledge. Anyway, there are some nuances to how to open mbox file. At first, you have to convert your import mbox file into outlook to get more information about import .mbox to outlook.  So it's might easier than many people think it's supposed to be. As I often faced problems with such files, I can solve it without any obstacles.