Original topic:

Object eraser for A52s, A52,M52,M42,M32,F22 & F62

(Topic created on: 02-26-2022 01:57 PM)
jishu01
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Let me know if the links are not working and please no mean comments please. If you all know everything no need to look for this post .
THANK YOU 🙏. Steps for getting it :----

1)At first uninstall updates of "Photo Editor" app and close the gallery app.

2)From the link at first install "photo editor" and then the remaining provided apps.
3)Install them serially and then open the gallery app.

4)Open a photo in the gallery and click on pencil icon which will open the photo editor .There click on three dots on the right side. You will find object eraser . You can use it now .

5)Sometimes the object eraser wont show the features . Simply revert to labs option in the photo editor and enable all addons and go back and use the object eraser. 
Thats it.

Thanks to my friend and various youtubers who have given the videos about it .Through them i get to know ..😄

17 Comments
Himanshu_
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I install all the apps without uninstalling updates of photo editors mentioned on point 1 of your post. Will it affect performance of installed apps?
jishu01
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
It may , because i did same like you at first but my gallery app stopped working so its better to uninstall the updates of photo editor .. before installing
0 Likes
Himanshu_
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
My gallery app not face any issues. All works fine . However i will uninstall all that apps along with photo editor apps. & do all steps again.

Thanks 😊
jishu01
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
O really then its nice bro 😃
tash14
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
How to uninstall updates of photo editor app?
jishu01
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Open gallery , then open ang photo there you will find a "pencil icon" click on it this will show the photo editor . Then click on 3 dots which is present on lower right then you will see many things .click on "about photo editor" . Then a circular i icon will be there on the top right of the screen .. click there and will show "uninstall updates" . Click on it and uninstall.
0 Likes
tash14
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Where it is I cannot find it Screenshot_20220226-151111_Settings_21339_1645868477.jpg
0 Likes
jishu01
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Umm but in my case its showing .. Let me show you..

Try directly installing the apksScreenshot_20220226-165204_Settings_9233_1645874524.jpg
0 Likes
Blahblahblah05
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Have a A52 5G running 4.1 update. No object eraser etc and cannot sideload through above method no matter what I try....