Original topic:

OVERVIEW OF A8PLUS AFTER PIE UPDATE

(Topic created on: 03-21-2019 06:50 PM)
arçhïť1104
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
1) Overall the phone is NOT LAGGY AT ALL. The only laggy part if any is when you are closing the apps from the Recent Apps. Otherwise i feel the device has become even more snappier. I read post saying phone has become slower. In that case, you can opt to reduce the animations by going into settings and then advanced features. image You can further reduce things by opting for remove aninations in visibilty enhancements menu. 2) Camera- LIVE FOCUS IS STILL THERE. Dont know a lot about the scene ootimizer stuff so cant comment on that. In addition, you get a ×2.0 as indicated in the picture image In the front camera mode, you now get a flash light option(light from screen) 3) Battery- Battery life HAS NOT BEEN AFFECTED in any way. In device care( formerly device maintainance), opt for power optimization, it might make opening the applications you use often faster. 4) AOD- More clock styles have been added and you can customize your AOD more. 5) Night Mode is amazing. And obviously the whole UI is changed. This is my opinion of what i felt after the pie update and obviously things may vary. So dont quote me on any of the above mentioned stuff. AND HAPPY HHOOOLLLIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

45 Comments
arunsrini
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
when the j6 get one ui
arçhïť1104
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
In may😁😁
0 Likes
Anonymuss
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
great
arçhïť1104
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Thanks for liking the post!!!
0 Likes
Soumojit10
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Check in your camera settings whether or not the Scene Optimizer is on or off?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
there is no scene optimizer at all
Soumojit10
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
At first, I am going to write the comment as you wrote Shinchan. But then I turned off the scene Optimizer in settings and the blue button disappears. When I turned it on again, it appears again. That's why I wrote the above comment.
arçhïť1104
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
i checked, there is no such setting in the menu. plz tell me how did you do that blue things😂😂
0 Likes