Original topic:

ONE DAY SAMSUNG WILL LOOSE ALL OF ITS INDIAN CLIENTS

(Topic created on: 05-15-2020 09:27 PM)
Nimesh2002
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
I am a old Samsung clients and i really like samsung devices but there behaviour with there clients is very poor it feels like they didn't care what the clients want from the company for last 3 months i didn't receive any security updates i am not demanding to give android 10 update but atleast company should give security updates as it is important for our devices in this era where cyber crimes are increasing day by day but i haven't received any security updates yet and also no response from the Samsung team to give information about whats going on they are telling only this that due lockdown we are facing issue but how can i accept this because in other countries samsung is releasing its updates but not in india so my friends who are reading this post i want to tell you that if you want security and stability better performance without lagging issues and better response to the clients swtich on to any other trusted company because Samsung will not provide this they are not giving much importance to the indian clients and if they continue there behaviour like this one day they will loose all of its indian clients.

20 Comments
Thiya813
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
true
0 Likes